What delightful, beautiful shadow shots!! The memory and the promise of summer all in one delightful shadow shot!! Hope you have a great weekend! Stay warm!
Beautiful, just beautiful. My one and only waterlily is a pretty yellow but it's colour is too pale and soft and gets lost against the deep greens all around it. I think they are best when they are centre stage as yours are.
absolutely a WOW photo. gorgeous
ReplyDeleteWhat delightful, beautiful shadow shots!! The memory and the promise of summer all in one delightful shadow shot!! Hope you have a great weekend! Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Excellent! The lily pads around my area have white flowers so this is a lovely change!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, and needs to be on the wall ALL the time!! One of my favorites that you have ever posted!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shadow shot.
ReplyDeleteMy shadows, enjoy your weekend!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And I want some in my yard! Lovely shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I wish it was like July here now ; )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, just beautiful. My one and only waterlily is a pretty yellow but it's colour is too pale and soft and gets lost against the deep greens all around it. I think they are best when they are centre stage as yours are.
ReplyDeleteLovely!! Thank you for taking me back to July for a few minutes. :)
ReplyDeleteit IS a WOW photo, and I'm not sure which I like better, the photo or the haiku. I'm going to remember that next July...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehappy SSS!
I was just thinking how this summer I must get some water lily shots. I hope I remember!
ReplyDeletegorgeous image! Wow!
ReplyDelete