I love the crocuses and daffodils in your header photo, they are gorgeous. What I am really enjoying seeing is the sunshine, it is pouring rain here at the moment.
this is beautiful, tiny little purple and pretty flowers make me happy to look at and the shadow is so dark at first i thought where is the shadow. great shot
Lovely, sweet croci! I love shadow shots!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, lovely colors and delightful shadow shots! Wonderful! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
LOVE the crocus, and their shadows!
ReplyDeleteNice to see the sun shining and some colour.
ReplyDeleteI love the crocuses and daffodils in your header photo, they are gorgeous. What I am really enjoying seeing is the sunshine, it is pouring rain here at the moment.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMy shadows, have a great weekend!
Monica, I can almost smell the spring when I look at these photos, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLovely spring shadows!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful crocus and sunshine shadows!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
Yes, signs of Spring...and the photos are 'picture perfect'.
ReplyDeleteYour comments are always welcomed as is your company!! Have a great Sunday!
My Sunday Blog Post Link
this is beautiful, tiny little purple and pretty flowers make me happy to look at and the shadow is so dark at first i thought where is the shadow. great shot
ReplyDeleteyay-no rain coming out of the downspout and the crocuses are gorgeous! Nice shadow shots!
ReplyDeleteLove your shadow shots, so pretty!
ReplyDelete