the first two are amazing, i love the church, the composition, the shadows, the sculpture, so much in one photo. beautiful shot, the first one is perfect and I LOVE IT
The three sculptures and their shadows make a stark contrast with the sunlight facade of the church wall! Being near the church, they seem to symbolise the three crosses of Calvary! Beautiful, fascinating photos!
the sun is just right to make those tall structure's shadows small. nice shots!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful church! And I not only like these sculptures, I love their shadows!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful shot of the church. Love the sculptures!
ReplyDeletethe first two are amazing, i love the church, the composition, the shadows, the sculpture, so much in one photo. beautiful shot, the first one is perfect and I LOVE IT
ReplyDeleteTerrific shadow shots for the day! Such a beautiful church and sculptures! I, too, love your composition!! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
The three sculptures and their shadows make a stark contrast with the sunlight facade of the church wall! Being near the church, they seem to symbolise the three crosses of Calvary! Beautiful, fascinating photos!
ReplyDeleteCurious sculptures to find at a church ... a trinity? They do cast great shadows!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for these interesting sights.
ReplyDeleteSuch interesting sculptures! And they make lovely shadows.
ReplyDeleteThose are three sculptures I could very happily live with.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots.
ReplyDeleteDelicious Shadows, have a blessed Sunday!
What interesting sculptures - and shadows to go with them!
ReplyDelete