Linked to Mandarin Orange Monday
who knew a papaya could be so pretty, bob has a tree growing in a bucket, we are waiting to see if it has papaya on it
Papays seed look so perfect. I don't really like them fresh, but I love them dried. Nice and simple photo with soft summer colors.
You have made it look more like art then food, so pretty! You know, I have never had any!
Love the result - combination of two colour schemes and treatments is beautiful. Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
who knew a papaya could be so pretty, bob has a tree growing in a bucket, we are waiting to see if it has papaya on it
ReplyDeletePapays seed look so perfect. I don't really like them fresh, but I love them dried. Nice and simple photo with soft summer colors.
ReplyDeleteYou have made it look more like art then food, so pretty! You know, I have never had any!
ReplyDeleteLove the result - combination of two colour schemes and treatments is beautiful. Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
ReplyDelete