One weekend in May and one in September we have a big Spring vs Autumn Market, which takes up pretty much the whole of the inner city. It’s an occasion which has a lot to offer for all five senses: Much to see, lots of noise, a blend of all sorts of smells, yummy things to taste, and toys and things crying out to be touched and squeezed…
Sight
Hearing ♫
Smell
Taste
Touch
Oh my goodness, one image better than the next!!! Did you get a donut? Or pasta! LOVE the Indians and homemade pasta.
ReplyDeleteNo, I tried to stay away from the sweets :) I bought some postcards, socks and a pair of capri trousers this time (which was last weekend). Some of the photos in the post are from earlier markets but it's pretty much the same stuff sold every time.
DeleteAnother beautiful shots! The doughnuts looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteKim,USA
The market looks like a treat for the senses. You kicked my taste buds into action!
ReplyDeleteI think I hear the donuts calling my name...
ReplyDeletethis is totally totally PERFECT! you found all the senses in one place and the photos are delightful for me to SEE... love this post.
ReplyDeleteWonderful - I love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGreat job. I think my favorite is the Indians music. I am gonna have a hard time picking spotlights.
ReplyDeletePeggy
This is a feast for the senses! What fun. Those sour candy ropes look very tempting. And the doughnuts.
ReplyDeleteAlmost sensory overload I'll bet. :)
ReplyDeleteFrom your shots it looks like a lovely time can be had by all.
Wow, that is sensory overload! Great photos for this theme.
ReplyDeleteIt looks just like similar fairs do here....very tatty. Your photographs do it justice so well done.
ReplyDeleteFun set of photos! (I love your new header too.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic display of colour and pattern your have captured! My favourite is the first.
ReplyDelete