Anemone nemorosa - Wood Anemone – Vitsippa
Photos taken yesterday (Friday) in the neighbourhood of my parents’ old place.
Friday’s Fences # 80
so beautiful, and it lets me know you are having spring flowers to... and sunshine.
This is a delightful combination!!!! I have seen these and not known what they are, NOW I can snap them!!!
gorgeous fence with the white fences. so beautiful. ( :simple & clean.
I like the way Wood Anemones open and close with the sun.
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
so beautiful, and it lets me know you are having spring flowers to... and sunshine.
ReplyDeleteThis is a delightful combination!!!! I have seen these and not known what they are, NOW I can snap them!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous fence with the white fences. so beautiful. ( :
ReplyDeletesimple & clean.
I like the way Wood Anemones open and close with the sun.
ReplyDelete