▲ Burning branches in the garden (April 2011) ▼
▲ Steam engine on display in the old engine sheds,
which now serve as exhibition hall for trade fairs etc.
(Photos from spring 2010) ▼
▼ Close-up of the chimney on another occasion: ▼
So I had to dig deep into my archives for this theme…
I wonder what others did? Find out at FMTSO!
I wonder if the chimney gets any use now.
ReplyDeleteGreat fire shots....I can feel the heat.
ReplyDeleteI love that first shot!
ReplyDeletei am glad you went archive diving, love love love the fire pics and that is an amazing glass building the steam engine is in. if i could wander in your town, i would become the MAD MAD Madsnapper.
ReplyDeleteLove the fire shot. You found some lovely images to fit the theme - good thinking.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas here. I never thought of a steam engine, but it works. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteGreat choices for this week. I love that steam engine and smoke stack.
ReplyDelete