Thursday, 18 October 2012

Leaves for Leontien

CIMG1283-001

For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together.
For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad.
 

~ Edwin Way Teale ~

 

Scrolling through the Google Reader app on my phone this morning, I kept noticing “Leaves for Leontien” popping up on several of the blogs I’m following. I have not been following Leontien’s battle with cancer myself, but I thought I’d contribute to the collection of Leaves anyway…
linking up to http://www.aruraljournal.com/p/october-is-national-breast-cancer-month.html

 

Leaves for Leontien

8 comments:

  1. Piękne liście o wszystkich kolorach jesieni podarowałaś jej. Pozdrawiam.
    List of all the beautiful colors of autumn gave her. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it when we blog folks can group together to show the love & support. support for Leontien. big hugs. great view. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and even your header is wonderful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thank you for sending Leaves to Leontien they are beautiful. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravilhosas folhas de Outono para Leontien.
    Lindíssimas imagens.
    Parabéns.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it so sweet that you also join for Leontien....love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture for our sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful... so wonderful to see such kindness flowing.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands