I like this unusual door. I also LOVE cobblestones!!! BUT, I cannot walk any distance without a wheelchair, I have to use the scooters the grocery stores provide. SO if a street is cobblestone, Phil is not able to wheel me in the chair. This has provided no end of problems and even kept me from going places.
i like the windows in the second photo.. the first one is beautiful with the shadows
ReplyDeleteCobblestones are lovely to look at, but not so lovely to negotiate--especially with high heels!
ReplyDeleteShadowy Saguaro
I like this unusual door. I also LOVE cobblestones!!! BUT, I cannot walk any distance without a wheelchair, I have to use the scooters the grocery stores provide. SO if a street is cobblestone, Phil is not able to wheel me in the chair. This has provided no end of problems and even kept me from going places.
ReplyDeleteAdore those cobblestones! And the door is a most unusual design! The museum looks freshly painted! Lovely angled shadow in the first photo!
ReplyDeleteI see light, shadows, reflections, lines...so many things going on in your photos. :)
ReplyDelete