Friday, 18 November 2011

Friday My Town: Symmetry

CIMG5604-1   CIMG5246-1

▲ Reflection symmetry ▲

▼ Nature’s symmetry ▼

CIMG5173-1


▼ Butterfly Symmetry ▼

CIMG3235-2

▲ One Red Admiral, one Small Tortoiseshell ▲

 

CIMG3261-1

▲ Red Admiral ▲

▼ Small Tortoiseshell ▼

CIMG3305-1

 

▼ Man-made symmetry: ▼
 

CIMG4768-1  CIMG4769-1

▲ Medieval ribbon-weaving shown at the Textile Museum ▲

 

DSCN9034-1a

▲ Kaleidoscope Symmetry ▲
made by me in Corel Paint Shop Pro X
▼ from these autumn leaves ▼

DSCN9034-1


▼ Couples Symmetry▼

CIMG2783-1

Sea lions at the Zoo – in perfect sync!

 

CIMG3634-2 

This pair of grandparents (I assume)
seemed pretty much synchronized too!

~♥~♥~♥~

I wish you all a nicely balanced weekend!

~♥~♥~♥~

For more symmetry, visit Friday My Town

6 comments:

  1. WOW...you found a lot to share! Love these, there are too many to favorite, for me :) Although, the trees were a surprise - like how God does that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't beleive you found so many. these are really cool. i am having a hard time deciding which one i like best. i really like the first reflection of the building because it is "different" but the 2 trees are different too. each and every one of these is PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your kaleidoscope and seals are my favourites but there are plenty of super ones to choose from. You're just exacerbating my guilt that I didn't make an effort this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to love and dazzle here! I love the sweet grandparents, and the stunning macro butterflies, WOW to those. And the first pictures are man made and then nature. Of course I adore the kaleidoscope colors, and the seals, so cute!!! What a fabulous post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Reflective shots are unique in thought and composition...wonderful. I thought of you when this theme was announced as I remembered your kalideoscope designs from posts past....this one is perfect for this them and for fall...beautiful. Love the grandparents as well....all of them really. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post took a lot of work and thought and came out very well.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands