A small waterfall contributing to soothing sounds of Nature in our largest (and newest) cemetery.
The little lake, on this particular day, was NOT in motion…
---
See more watery pictures at FMTSO
Love it when a photo has a soothing sound track. Can practically hear that water tumbling down. Beautiful images.
We have lots of waterfall here, but all man-made!! lol
the 2nd down and the last three are AWESOME!!! really gorgeous!
beautiful! I wish one of our cemeteries had a waterfall. love how you sequenced themI have a new blog, please come visit me.Nonnie aka Scrappy Grams
Take me there, in Summer. I love waterfalls.
All of the photos are great. My favorite is the full length, I think the 5th one.QMM
Really beautiful captures of the waterfall and the trees reflections on the calm waters.
These are gorgeous photos. Very nice.
Nice series of shots!The last one has lovely reflections!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
Love it when a photo has a soothing sound track. Can practically hear that water tumbling down. Beautiful images.
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of waterfall here, but all man-made!! lol
ReplyDeletethe 2nd down and the last three are AWESOME!!! really gorgeous!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! I wish one of our cemeteries had a waterfall. love how you sequenced them
ReplyDeleteI have a new blog, please come visit me.
Nonnie aka Scrappy Grams
Take me there, in Summer. I love waterfalls.
ReplyDeleteAll of the photos are great. My favorite is the full length, I think the 5th one.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Really beautiful captures of the waterfall and the trees reflections on the calm waters.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous photos. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteNice series of shots!
ReplyDeleteThe last one has lovely reflections!