Thursday, 21 July 2011

You’re All Invited!

CIMG1704

A fanfare to celebrate ‘The Grand Re-Opening’!

Did you have trouble accessing this blog yesterday? I’m so sorry. I didn’t notice myself until luckily one of my most faithful followers alerted me to the fact. To me everything looked all right, because I was logged in. However, I had been going over some settings, and in connection with that I must have happened to inadvertently change my permission settings from public to ‘invited readers only’. Since I had not invited anyone, that meant that for a day or so this blog was visible only to myself!

I assure you, even if I have had to cut down a bit on regular posting lately, I had no intention of withdrawing into total seclusion!

If you missed yesterday’s post, it should now be visible here.

---

PS. Today’s picture is of our official summer street musicians who are playing daily in the streets and squares and shopping malls etc in the summer holiday season.

4 comments:

  1. So glad everything is all fixed! I have another follower who did the exact same thing!! I got scared that you were shutting down your blogs!! I love yesterday's post that I missed, I have never seen baby seagulls before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, I'm glad you alerted me to the fact something was wrong. I wouldn't just shut down my blogs (on purpose) without warning. Posting may be a bit irregular just now but I'm not thinking of giving it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back again and with a wonderful header. Well worth a band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ROFL about your fanfare and grand re opening. once i accidentally removed my comments section, someone emailed and said What you don't want comments any more? i did not even know i did it. welcome back even though you did not know you were gone.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands