▲ … And it was morning (8:25 a.m.) … ▲▼ … And it was evening (5:25 p.m.) … ▼
Skywatch Friday
Simply beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.
Such beautiful color; it's almost delicious.
That WAS a short day and they are getting shorter still, I'm afraid. :)
they may be shorter but they are still beautiful, both AM and PM
just beautiful! :)
So beautiful, the colours are amazing!xoxoxo ♡
Oh my that is stunning!SWF
I love to see progression shots, yours are lovely.
Same here. LOVE the pink jet trail!!
So beautiful!My Skywatch, have a nice weekend!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
Simply beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful color; it's almost delicious.
ReplyDeleteThat WAS a short day and they are getting shorter still, I'm afraid. :)
ReplyDeletethey may be shorter but they are still beautiful, both AM and PM
ReplyDeletejust beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, the colours are amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
Oh my that is stunning!
ReplyDeleteSWF
I love to see progression shots, yours are lovely.
ReplyDeleteSame here. LOVE the pink jet trail!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy Skywatch, have a nice weekend!