The history of my town is pretty much founded on textile and fashion industry. So for the FMTSO Historic theme I’ll pick some of my photos from our Textile Museum.
i love it when you show us this museum, it is one of the places you take us to that i would love to visit. love that sewing machine. to me this is an amazing piece of history and it is a wonderful thing they have preserved it.
Oh wow, I am stunned by these images, each one causing a different emotion, each so different!!! I wish I could go! We were in the park with Ella and met a lady from Sweden. Told her about you and she wanted to know here you live. I could not remember your town, so I told her you live close to the Textile Museum!
i love it when you show us this museum, it is one of the places you take us to that i would love to visit. love that sewing machine. to me this is an amazing piece of history and it is a wonderful thing they have preserved it.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I am stunned by these images, each one causing a different emotion, each so different!!! I wish I could go! We were in the park with Ella and met a lady from Sweden. Told her about you and she wanted to know here you live. I could not remember your town, so I told her you live close to the Textile Museum!
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful array of shots! I would so love to visit this museum.
ReplyDelete