Taking a walk across the cemetery close to where I live yesterday, I found two newly planted, wonderfully colourful flowerbeds as promise of more colour soon to come.
These are so sweet and pretty!!!!
with a little sunshine they should fill out even more and have a big burst of colors. this means you got out of the flat, right?
I can imagine the delight these will bring as the weather warms up. Good to see you are getting out again.
That will be one beautiful flower garden!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
These are so sweet and pretty!!!!
ReplyDeletewith a little sunshine they should fill out even more and have a big burst of colors. this means you got out of the flat, right?
ReplyDeleteI can imagine the delight these will bring as the weather warms up. Good to see you are getting out again.
ReplyDeleteThat will be one beautiful flower garden!
ReplyDelete