Monday, 2 September 2013

Mandarin Monday: Steam Train

CIMG6600-001

See more of this steam train here: Steam Train Nostalgia

Below I’m playing around a little for Mandarin Monday

CIMG6600-002

CIMG6561-005

The text on the back of his vest says “engine driver”

CIMG6561-006

I like how the features of the people inside the train stood out more when I turned the photos into “drawings”. The man leaning out of the window in the first picture; and the woman standing in the doorway in the second one.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. you are right, i did no see the man or the woman in the photo but did in the drawings. i like the drawing better than the photos in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see them on their tracks again!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you go on this train? I just LOVE what you have done with it!! I noticed that man looking out the window in the very first picture. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that train but I especially like your transformations. My favourite is the second one.
    Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands