Wow ! First picture is really stunning ! Great choice of words for the tittle, too : it really feels like an end to the word... It reminds me a little the terry Pratchett version of the end on the world. with the water flowing into space at the edge of the discworld...
Wow, wow and WOW!!!! i love all three of these. I am trying to figure out where you were standing for that awesome first photo... these are amazing and I love them.
This is wonderful I felt as excited as a little girl scrolling down. LOVE the reflection on the top of the water. The water falling looks like liquid silver as it falls. PLUS your awesome apple header
Thanks for all your comments. For unknown reason, the only memeI managed to link up to this weekend was Weekend Reflections. At the other two websites the links (or possibility to enter a link) don't show up for me.
Love the reflections in the water in the first image!!
ReplyDeleteMersad
Mersad Donko Photography
oh, i can hear the water now. i bet it is gorgeous there to sit & listen. nice shots. ( :
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed!! The watery reflections in the first shot is superb! Truly breathtaking! Such terrific composition!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Wow ! First picture is really stunning ! Great choice of words for the tittle, too : it really feels like an end to the word... It reminds me a little the terry Pratchett version of the end on the world. with the water flowing into space at the edge of the discworld...
ReplyDeleteThe first image is wonderful. The second has inspired me to get out waterfall shooting. A grand reflective post.
ReplyDeleteWow, wow and WOW!!!! i love all three of these. I am trying to figure out where you were standing for that awesome first photo... these are amazing and I love them.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots! The top one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful I felt as excited as a little girl scrolling down. LOVE the reflection on the top of the water. The water falling looks like liquid silver as it falls. PLUS your awesome apple header
ReplyDeleteThe first one is my favorite but water is perfect for sparkling and reflecting.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing capture! how I would love to visit this.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! That first one is just glorious!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, a great reflection on the still water! And the Flat Earth Society will be happy to see the earth is flat at the edge.
ReplyDeleteThe first one in particular, Monica, is a wonderful picture.
ReplyDeleteLovely images, but the first is wonderful. So awesome reflection.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Finland
I love the photos!
ReplyDeleteAppropriate title for that waterfall! I love the one with a reflection.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments. For unknown reason, the only memeI managed to link up to this weekend was Weekend Reflections. At the other two websites the links (or possibility to enter a link) don't show up for me.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be comforting to think there was such beauty at the edge of the world? That first image it just make your heart ache beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA prize winning shot. If I had a prize I would give it to you. Wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteThe first one especially is stunning! Makes me dizzy too:) the combinations of reflections and lines of the waterfalling is so interesting.
ReplyDelete