Monday, 13 December 2010

Mosaic Monday: Playing With Fire

2010-12-12 fire

A juggler performed at the Christmas market: After warming up with some simpler tricks, he went on to juggling with three torches (the pictures on the right); then balanced one of the torches on top of a sword) (top left picture) and ended up juggling with the torch, the sword and an apple (bottom left picture) – and eating the apple in between (that I was not able to catch with the camera).

See more Monday Mosaics at Mary’s Little Red House

10 comments:

  1. O.K., this beats my fire thrower that I posted, mine did not eat what he was juggling!! How I would have loved to stand in the cold air with you and watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and a lot of holiday fun.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks funny but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! It would be a challenge to capture all that a juggler does. My goodness! Thank you for capturing so much...far more than what I would have managed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose eating fire makes him hot blooded as he is in short sleeves while his audience is bundled up!Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is way cool to me. i love all things fire and have been known to play with matches just for fun. would love to see this in real time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you watched the New Narnia movie? I am not interested, watched the first one with my nieces. They filmed party of it in New Zealand.

    But when they advertise Dawn Treader, I think of you.

    I saw some fire dances, and am afraid their tongues would get burnt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann, I had even missed that the 3rd movie had been released. (Thanks for alerting me!) I'm not sure I will get to see it until it's available on DVD, but then I'll definitely add it to my collection (I have the other two).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! I'd be worried he'd hurt himself.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands