Saturday, 11 December 2010

Wintry Reflections

DSCN0684-1

We’ve had a cold start to the winter, and parts of the River are already frozen now. But under the bridge there was a patch of open water, which on this still, clear and cold day reflected the snow-covered trees on the river banks.

 

DSCN0682-1

See more Weekend Reflections from around the world at Newton Area Photo

 

♥  PLEASE NOTE  ♥

This blog has recently started over with a new blog address:
http://dawntreader-picturebook2.blogspot.com

If you were a Follower of the blog before,
I hope you will sign up again below.
New followers are of course welcome, too!

Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Another wonderful pair of pictures. I looked and found that I have precious little storage left. It's cheap to buy though it appears to be $5.00/ year for 20GB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The river is frozen already? It might not unlock again till spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adrian. It's not really the cost as such I have problems with; more the fact that it's a yearly fee, if you see what I mean. So I decided to try this way instead. Hopefully by starting over I can also make better use of some things I learned through the first blogs about organizing web albums and labels etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winter and its reflection as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos, Monica. I'll be more assiduous in my following this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely crisp, clear photos. Snow makes everything look so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning reflections!!!

    thanks for visiting my blog

    cheers from Uruguay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. magnifique !

    http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, that first photo is classic - what a beautiful reflection in that blue, blue water!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I love icy reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. C'est très beau, et j'aime plus particulièrement la deuxième, avec sa frange de glace bien dessinée.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely reflections : the mix between ice and water has an incredible effect...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful reflections and pictures Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands