Monday, 20 December 2010

Mosaic Monday: Snowy Christmas

2010-12-6 Merry Christmas collage

Greetings from “Santaland”

2010-12-20 santa collage 2 snow

Since I took these photos on 4th vs 12th December, it has just kept on snowing, so I took some help from Picnik to illustrate that… (You will probably notice that it’s snowing on the frames as well!) I guess it’s for weather like this that flying reindeer were invented, ho ho ho… Otherwise Santa would most likely find himself spending Christmas waiting in line at some European airport this year.

See more Monday Mosaics at Mary’s Little Red House.

And if you have to get out on the snowy roads – “be careful out there”!

* * *

7 comments:

  1. We don't have snow where I live in Australia so I love seeing snowy Christmas pictures this time of year. I hope day to have a white Christmas, but I will need to travel to the northern hemisphere! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Christmas in the company of those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snow looks so real, is that you in the sleigh? i have been seeing picnik on here, never heard of it. will check it out. love both moasiacs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun and festive time! Picnik is a lot of fun to play with! They came out great!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra: You mean is that me in the white beard? Yeah, sure, why not... (ho ho ho) The girl could probably be my granddaughter, except for the fact that I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we wishing for summer yet? I love that cute polar bear! I didn't notice the frames and thought it was real snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely looks like winter and Christmas, even with snow on the frames. And yes, Ginny, I'm already wishing for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures, I like the falling snow. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands