The Rhododendron in our Town Park are at their
most beautiful just now. Come take a walk with me!
Entering from the South-East
Past the magic lamp-post… ;)
Into the centre of the rhododendron grove
Panorama view
Looking along the river towards the town centre
Exit North-West
Turning round, looking back
▲ Close-Up and Macro ▼
Rhododendron means Rose Tree.
Ancient Greek rhódon "rose", and déndron "tree”
All the photos in this post are straight from the camera.
all of these are full of magic. absolutely gorgeous. your header is perfect. i would so love to wander through all this beauty with you. what a wonderful place to walk and sit
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!!! What a lovely place to sit. I love the shape of the garden, it must be quiet there. The color Is so pretty!!! And your macros are stunning, too. I recently took some pictures of one this color, but maybe it was an azalea, I don't know. Anyway, notice how the tips of the stamen are silver?? Very cool.
ReplyDeleteGreat photographs dear Monica, the rhododenrons are gorgeous, so many flowers ... you certainly have a lovely park to enjoy with its paths, ponds, fountains and gardens.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
So colourful, I like these shrubs though they are very invasive in natural woodland.
ReplyDelete