From the countryside near where my dad lived.
beautiful country, looks like it could be here or anywhere in the states. i like those yellow flowers by the roadside
Beautiful captures of the countryside and sky! I really love the second shot, with the flowers. Happy skywatching!
Oh, yes! What a lovely look at your countryside and beautiful skies! I, too, love the flowers! Perfect! Delightful captures for the day! Hope you have a lovely weekend!Sylvia
Lovely pictures of the wide sky and the countryside!
Beautiful skies! Love the last nature shot.
I especially like your beautiful panorama photo! Nice landscape!
What lovely countryside.
Very nice photos.Regards!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
beautiful country, looks like it could be here or anywhere in the states. i like those yellow flowers by the roadside
ReplyDeleteBeautiful captures of the countryside and sky! I really love the second shot, with the flowers. Happy skywatching!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! What a lovely look at your countryside and beautiful skies! I, too, love the flowers! Perfect! Delightful captures for the day! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Lovely pictures of the wide sky and the countryside!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skies! Love the last nature shot.
ReplyDeleteI especially like your beautiful panorama photo!
ReplyDeleteNice landscape!
What lovely countryside.
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos.
ReplyDeleteRegards!