Thursday, 5 January 2012

Friday My Town – Music

2010 07 03 Sun Music Flowers

DSCN0374

▲ Whether summer or winter, the best place to go in search of free outdoors concerts in my town would be the Town Square. ▼

Collage_parad 2

DSCN8052

FMTSO 01 Music1

Not the only place, though!

FMTSO 01 Music

▲ National Day celebration (6 June) in the Town Park ▲

FMTSO 01 Music2

▲ Folk music on key fiddles and accordion ▲

DSCN7136-1

▲ Midsummer celebration in the Open Air Museum Park▲

CIMG3206-2

▲ Marching band on their way to an Autumn Festival▲

DSCN7701-1

▲ Summer evening concert in a residential area park ▲

DSCN3858-3

▲ Outdoors Lucia (St Lucy) concert in the same park (December) ▲

 

All photos © DawnTreader (2009-2011)

 

Friday My Town Shoot Out – Music

01-Jan-DSCN1764-2b

Click on the image to find out more!

10 comments:

  1. WOW. What a splendiferous display of music and musicians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great pictures of tons of music! I wish that all of our cities had town squares, and that musicians could be hired to play there every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have so much open air music around you! I love the shot of serious girl violin player and the gleeful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post reminded me where exactly in my town I can find outdoor music, just not this time of year, and never when I have my camera... Well done, and I loved the kid violinists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outdoor music events! Here it's too hot to have it outdoor, most have gone under a tent or indoor in a mall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a symphany of different musicians throughout your hometown. It seems that everyone plays something. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love an active town square.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are truly awesome, each and every one. my two most favorite the violins and the girls marching in he parade. i would so love to visit your town square, and listen and look and of course snap a few hundred photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of the instruments are new to me. Quite an education in that area. Your photos are amazing. Love the Lucia concert photo. Great job.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a nice presentation, both summer and winter. Is basking popular?

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands