Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Frosty Red

CIMG6506-1

If you look carefully, there is still some red to be found in Nature.
(Photo from frosty New Year’s Eve 2011)

I had intended to link this to Ruby Tuesday, but discovered today that apparently in the 2012 calendar there are no Ruby Tuesdays.

There are still Tuesdays though - and all the colours of the rainbow, red included. So I’ll just post this anyway, with a thanks to Mary at Work of the Poet for all the Ruby Tuesdays in the past.

May new colourful adventures await us all!

---

And two hours later, I am informed that there is Ruby Tuesday 2!

6 comments:

  1. you can still have Ruby tuesdays, i will be here to admire your red photos. i showed this one to hubby and he says it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the new Ruby Tuesday 2...
    hoping you can stop by to visit with me.

    My direct link is: RAINDROPS ON ROSES

    Love the frosted berry photo...looks mighty cold to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot. I love the frost covered branches.

    Happy RT2!

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reds and white frost are such an exhilerating contrast of colours! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! ;^)

    Love those Ruby Reds and Garnets.
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands