Sunday, 4 March 2012

Shadow On the Wall

CIMG7384

Magic shadow on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

CIMG7383

A nice sunny day for a walk yesterday afternoon; and walking into town with the sun behind me, I noticed these tree-shadows climbing up the house-walls. There is an interesting mix of buildings in the neighbourhood – some old, some modern. Here one of each! I can’t imagine myself living in the one with all the long windows (it’s just along the street) – I don’t think I’d be able to get over the feeling of living in a show-room!

For Shadow Shot Sunday 2

8 comments:

  1. Love the design of the first home! warm but airy! And I agree about the second! Iw ould feel as if I lived on show at every turn! Beautiful walls to display the tree shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is a work of Art to hang on the wall. so beautiful. not posting yet, just a few visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's just too hard to choose between the two. I like them both!

    Shadowy Yellow Flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your tree shadows...never tire of looking at tree shadows. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white buildings are the perfect canvas for the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to have shadow trees on the houses!!! And gives us a chance to see some of the architecture there, too. I like both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shadows.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bare limbs make beautiful shadows on buildings. Nicely captured here!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands