Friday, 28 September 2012

Friday My Town: Home

“What does home mean to you?”

CIMG1171-001

Home is where I can put my feet up and relax.

 

CIMG0912-002

Home is shelter from the rain…


CIMG0957-001

… or the sun.

 

CIMG1172

Home is where I can make myself a cup of tea…

CIMG0474-001

… just as I like it.

 

DSCN2833

Home is where I keep my books and things.

 

CIMG7607-1

Home is where you feel free to invite a friend.

 

CIMG1144-001

Even though I live in a town flat, my home is still
a place from where I can watch both sunrise and sunset.

CIMG0900

 

Now I’m curious to see what HOME means to other people across the world…

10 comments:

  1. I love all your photos! Like you I prefer drinking tea and able to watch sunset and sunrise from different corner of my high0rise apartment. I love my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very homey indeed! Love the 2nd shot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job of organizing all those things. I like the shot of the butterfly. All of them are good and makes me feel as if I know you better. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you do live in a beautiful home, i love what you did to the new window space and your cup is beautiful, the mug and the cup. home in two words for me is. NO BRA....

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff! i THINK home is not just a house but filled with love and your life and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pauline also has a photo with her feet up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see there are a few of us "feet up" folk in the group. Hopefully I will have nice warm slippers like yours before winter rolls around again. Love all your images, especially the second. Lovely approach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is so inviting! Gorgeous photos of your comfy place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Home" has to be one of the ten best words in any language!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your violets are adorable, your teacup set beautiful, I WANT your curtains. The butterfly is on your patio? It is gorgeous and frilled. Is that the one that got sick? To me home means SAFE, COMFORTABLE, RELAXING, and being the boss of the whole thing. Hey, I clicked n your blog to have a look, and it was your fences. Right in front of my eyes, it went blank and then changed to this post, pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands