tall shadow watchesthe golden leaves one by onedropping to the ground
i like the angle of the graves in the photo, makes the path look even longer and showcases those falling leaves. wish my shadow was that thin
Oh my you are so tall!
I wish I was as tall and skinny as you are right now!! Standing amist all the fall leaves completes a perfect portrait!
OH!! The graves, I had missed that at first! So now dead leaves and dead people. Run Forest, RUN!!
Being a family historian I'm not freaked out by graves so I really like your image.
No autumn leaves here in the desert, so I envy you your walk through the gold!Shadowy Garden
the leaves have such a wonderful sound when swirling around in the wind...great shot!!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
i like the angle of the graves in the photo, makes the path look even longer and showcases those falling leaves. wish my shadow was that thin
ReplyDeleteOh my you are so tall!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as tall and skinny as you are right now!! Standing amist all the fall leaves completes a perfect portrait!
ReplyDeleteOH!! The graves, I had missed that at first! So now dead leaves and dead people. Run Forest, RUN!!
ReplyDeleteBeing a family historian I'm not freaked out by graves so I really like your image.
ReplyDeleteNo autumn leaves here in the desert, so I envy you your walk through the gold!
ReplyDeleteShadowy Garden
the leaves have such a wonderful sound when swirling around in the wind...great shot!!
ReplyDelete