Finding the colour RED in December shouldn’t be too difficult.
And it wasn’t.
The red lifebuoy by the river stands out against the white snow.
The low afternoon sun gives an extra glow to the red buildings.
The Christmas Market stalls are red.
Santa’s costume is red…
… and so is his spare sledge!
To see more RED go to Friday My Town Shoot Out
Wow these is great photos I wish I could have a white Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
ReplyDeleteyou did find lots of red and these are extraordinary! love that sled and those red buildings. i like the snow piled on the trash bin, under the lifebouy. great job, red really pops in the icy snowy look
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, all of them. But the sled is so cool, I love it! I want it. Mind you, I would never use it for sledding, I would just sit it in the yard to look pretty and give a splash of red!
ReplyDeleteI too loved the sled. Great post. Great photos. Christmas blessings to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Nothing like a saturated red against white snow, very striking.
ReplyDeleteA good set yet again....The sledge is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteThe red sure stands out among the snow! love the sled shot.
ReplyDeleteI like the last photo very much. Bloody red it is!
ReplyDeleteA magical series of photos! Adore the photo of Santa and his sleigh!
ReplyDeleteYou found some great reds and they really stand out against the snow. That sled is fantastic, I would love to have one of those.
ReplyDeleteLove the red light on the houses! Must have been amazing up close.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that sled is bright! Nice Shootout!
ReplyDeleteSuper ShootOut for the Color Red. You went all out to find the neatest subjects in Red. Love the photo of Santa with the girl wearing her Santa hat, too! Lovely shots in the snow...sure makes for a great contrasting background. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Your town looks like a postcard. I really like the Santa on the sleigh. Great shoot out.
ReplyDeleteThe red sled really "pops" against the snow. Great shots. I wish I could browse in your Christmas Market.
ReplyDeletegreat reds. even santa's soda can is red.
ReplyDeleteLove how the red stands out against the snow.
ReplyDeleteFMTSO
Love your photos. REds and green popped up in the middle of the white snow. Great captures. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteRed balls
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you in the cold, here's my present list, a two way ticket for Mr. & Mrs. Santa to come to New Zealand where it is nice and hot.
what a gorgeous town! the second photo looks as though there is a fire. what would Christmas be without the fresh fallin snow. love the picture of Santa!!
ReplyDeleteto answer your question, yes, that is our Lowell Showboat. children can visit Santa during the Christmas season on there and during the summer we have the Showboat Sizzlin Summer Concert Series.
ReplyDelete