A part of the river which usually stays open even when the rest is freezing…
To see more watery images, click below:
Guess it must be in motion most of the time, so that is why it doesn't freeze, interesing.
this has a right interesting angle to it!
love the colors (reflections, really) of the water -great pics, Monika!
It would be nice if it freezes and you can skate on it, but I think the running water runs before it get time to freeze.
Very nice photos. I like the lighting. :)
looks like the water is running fast enough it will not freeze. it looks beatfiul and cold.
Great capture, I really like the way the reflections. It does look a little cold, brr!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
Guess it must be in motion most of the time, so that is why it doesn't freeze, interesing.
ReplyDeletethis has a right interesting angle to it!
ReplyDeletelove the colors (reflections, really) of the water -great pics, Monika!
ReplyDeleteIt would be nice if it freezes and you can skate on it, but I think the running water runs before it get time to freeze.
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos. I like the lighting. :)
ReplyDeletelooks like the water is running fast enough it will not freeze. it looks beatfiul and cold.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture, I really like the way the reflections. It does look a little cold, brr!
ReplyDelete