Sweden’s National Day is June 6th.
These photos are from June 8th this year, which was graduation day for a lot of high school students. That also tends to involve a lot of flags and blue/yellow decorations.
My guess is that the colours dominating most other entries for FMTSO today will be blue, red and white… To check if I’m right, click here.
I very much like the colours of Sweden's flag. It looks lovely with the green backdrop.
ReplyDeletei love that balcony and the planters, it is beautiful, so is the photo. also like very much your national colors.
ReplyDeleteThe balcony looks like a nice place to sit and watch the going on below.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to have the colors blue and yellow? I like that combination!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of your flags. Every country is welcome here and one of the reasons I blog. I love to learn about the world. I have been in most of the Americas but never in Europe. I would love to visit there.
ReplyDeleteQMM
The flags above that pretty balcony make a lovely sight!
ReplyDelete