Friday, 8 April 2011

Friday My Town–Scavenger Hunt

The Scavenger Hunt rules:

* straight out of the camera, no editing
* one photo per word
* three words for each hunt
* add a fourth photo if you can find all three hunt words in one (or just post this one photo)
* hunt area includes your town, surrounding areas, surrounding countryside

The three words for the first FMTSO scavenger hunt were:
Round – Square – Triangular

Here’s what I found:

DSCN2663

Round Easter decorations in a shop window

 

DSCN2673

Square windows on a building in the park

 

DSCN2583

Triangular decoration on a building

Actually there are round and square shapes in the last photo too…
So not to overdo things, I think I’ll leave it at three pictures!

If you want to join the fun, go to My Town…Mr Linky

 

12 comments:

  1. What GEORGOUS eggs!!! Your scavenger hunt post is perfect!! And perfectly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the eggs are gorgeous. And the buildings have a unique feel to them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep they are all there! Great topic for shoot out and great pictures.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the architectural shots - I love seeing buildings that are quite different from my local ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. should the rule have been one word per phote versus one photo per word. I had 10 photos choosen but used only 4 - I could have written a paragraph and then found more photos.
    Love the easter eggs. everything is round in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those easter decorations are so colorful and pretty. Love them. I also really like the last photo. Great building.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo Ilove them all..but the eggs are stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are stunning! Love the Easter eggs, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eggs are gorgeous! Perfect for April.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those square windows in the second picture, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That white building with red trim is so attractive. I wonder if this is a typical building where you live. It's very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those easter eggs are so pretty. The last picture really does have them all.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands