Ginny, Ann... I have not seen or heard anything about Earth Day in our media here (which does not necessarily mean that it has not been mentioned). But Earth Day was the Friday My Town Shoot Out theme this week. And it did coincide very nicely with my town planting pansies and other early spring flowers in the parks.
I opted for the Holy Week tradition with no meme's this weekend. I do have some great Earth day shots though. The pansy is beautiful and a great photo of it. QMM
absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe yellow looks so cheerful!
ReplyDeleteA GEORGOUS picture, Monica! And thanks for the reminder of Earth Day.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen a pure yellow pansies. We have mixed colours.
ReplyDeleteDo you celebrate Earth Day?
Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a solid yellow pansy. Aren't they the best smile makers?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pansy! I love pansies; they grow well here, where it stays cool well into June. But the deer devour them :(
ReplyDeleteNice shot. I don't do so well with Pansies but I did plant some purple ones along with some yellow Daffodils this year and they were beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower - (which I now know is a pansy - someday I'm going to learn about flowers)
ReplyDeleteGinny, Ann... I have not seen or heard anything about Earth Day in our media here (which does not necessarily mean that it has not been mentioned). But Earth Day was the Friday My Town Shoot Out theme this week. And it did coincide very nicely with my town planting pansies and other early spring flowers in the parks.
ReplyDeleteI will backtrack to last Friday and see what I've missed. wonderful colors.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, this yellow flower is so beautiful.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
Stunning photo!
ReplyDeleteOooooooo beautiful..wow! I so love yellow flowers!!
ReplyDeleteawwww..... pretty! still waiting here for the flowers.
ReplyDeleteI opted for the Holy Week tradition with no meme's this weekend. I do have some great Earth day shots though. The pansy is beautiful and a great photo of it.
ReplyDeleteQMM