it is beautiful, if not for the gray days we would not enjoy the sun so much. i like it just like it is. as long as it is not so heavy I can't see my hand in front of my face, i like fog.
A great image sort of mysterious with the fog yet serene with the reflection on the water. I do know that constant fog and no sun can get to you after awhile. Soon the sun will shine for you!
Looks so very damp - hope it finally lifts for you soon.
ReplyDeleteNot very pleasant for you but it does make for a very good image.
ReplyDeleteit is beautiful, if not for the gray days we would not enjoy the sun so much. i like it just like it is. as long as it is not so heavy I can't see my hand in front of my face, i like fog.
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fog, the reflections, the misty beauty, just georgous!!
ReplyDeleteA great image sort of mysterious with the fog yet serene with the reflection on the water.
ReplyDeleteI do know that constant fog and no sun can get to you after awhile.
Soon the sun will shine for you!
Love fog, but not when I have to drive in it. Any foggy setting makes for the start of a murder mystery.
ReplyDeleteI have just started holidays. Your photo reminds me of my drive to school sometimes. Arrrh!!! to much fog. I will be late.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Those soft greys and those wonderful reflections!
ReplyDelete