Friday, 23 September 2011

Friday My Town: Black & White & Sepia

… at the Zoo …

CIMG2776-1

Artful imitation of The Thinker

 

CIMG2714-1

Oh please, leave me some dignity, will you…
Someone might take me for a zebra!

 

CIMG2628-2

Some of us have got it natural!

 

CIMG2681-1  CIMG2687-1

Well… Almost, anyway… (wink, wink)

 

2011-08-13 zoo3

(the photo to the right is the original colour photo!)

 

CIMG2910-1

Greyscale, sepia… Why not just keep to the natural look?
(What do you mean, what am I? Blame that photographer…
Fancy leaving my trunk out of the picture like that!)

 

CIMG2816

I take my pride in always wearing formal dress,
thank you very much! No special effects needed!

 

CIMG2728-1

Oh, do whatever you like, just let me sleep, will you…

 

CIMG2843-1

Personally I think I look much wilder in colour.
After all I’m a WOLF, you know - not just any old dog…

CIMG2843-2

 

CIMG2822

- Did someone say wolf? I’m out of here!!!

                            ~ ~ ~                              

For more sepia + black & white, visit My Town Shoot Out

12 comments:

  1. I love your lovely collections of 'black and white' photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely set. The Lioness is my favourite and anthropomorphism always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha very lovely shots. And yes some had their natural color and it's bautiful. Happy weekend!

    FMTSO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of them really love them, these are totally awesome, each and every one. if i have to pick a favorite and I will, it is the grayscale sepia of the elephant eye, that is a really creative shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zebras and penguins! Great addition to colorless color. And very nice to see the experimentation of the buffalo. I got so I was confused about whether something was in black and white or not. And I'm still laughing at your wonderful ending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like you had a GREAT time at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I like the zoo photos in monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The type of shots you get and your captions make this so much fun, I have been smiling from ear to ear!! I love your snap of The Thinker!!! The chicken was in such a hurry she even left a feather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Monica you are definitely a great photographer. I enjoyed that post. Ugly elephant up close like that. The zebra is neat.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. A clever combination of images and text! Your comments almost distracted me from appreciating the shots. Had to scroll back through them ignoring the text to really appreciate them. A wonderful shootout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very fun post! love the ending. I love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All wonderful photos!
    The elephant certainly commands a double-take! I think the wolf is my favorite ~~ primitive, yet regal.
    Great laugh at the end, too.
    ;^)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands