Mallards and Swan Geese in a town lake which is also a bird sanctuary.
“Hey… Nothing left for me??”
Watery Wednesday
always fun!
Beautiful shots but the last is superb.
poor baby, he does look like he is looking for left overs. they look like they are healthy and happy
The last one is a swan goose!!? Never seen one, or heard of such a thing!! Well, I think you may have talked about them awhile back now that I think of it. It does look like a cross between the two!
The blog is "in hibernation" and comments are OFF for the time being
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands
always fun!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots but the last is superb.
ReplyDeletepoor baby, he does look like he is looking for left overs. they look like they are healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteThe last one is a swan goose!!? Never seen one, or heard of such a thing!! Well, I think you may have talked about them awhile back now that I think of it. It does look like a cross between the two!
ReplyDelete