Thursday, 29 September 2011

Friday My Town: Stairs

2011-09-10 spiral stairs

‘Up and down’ was one of the themes included in the local photo
marathon I took part in a few weeks ago… So I took a number of
shots of these spiral stairs outside a building. We were only allowed
to submit one photo per theme though, so the collage was made later!

 

CIMG4041-1   CIMG4043-1

A waterfall and a narrow set of stairs running down/up
the same hill in a large modern cemetery park.

 

CIMG3946-1

At this spot in the river, the water descends down ‘stairs’ as well.

CIMG3952

CIMG3956-1

To see more stairs … ‘going up, coming down, from behind’ …
go to My Town – Mr Linky!

10 comments:

  1. These are great pictures, my favorite is the first collage. Which one did you submit? The one on the far right is my favorite, but it's hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow on the stone stair case. i love that one. all of these are good,the black and white spirals are way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was amazing. What a mosaic.
    Great job.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those spiral staircase! we have some here too, it used to be quiet common to have them just outside some old buildings, but not anymore now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That collage of stairs makes me feel dizzy just looking at it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wonderful shootout...I adore the one that made me dizzy..great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stairs. And the view are awesome!

    FMTSO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn,

    I posted spiral stairs too, but not modern sleek like yours. I didn't realise we can summit only one photo per theme. I have been posting what I fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the spiral shots. that looks like a fun and dizzy time to climb!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a fabulous collection of shots for this topic! Love the spiral staircase but can't begin to imagine climbing it! Really love the water stairs!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands