Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Watery Wednesday–Raindrops Keep Falling…

CIMG3451-1

It is a Watery Wednesday indeed. Not sure my camera is waterproof enough for it, so I picked a picture from my archives… Lupin leaves. And just in case you’ve forgotten what the flowers look like, here is a collage to cheer you up and remind you of ‘the greens of summer’:

2010 06 Lupines collage

♫ Now where did that phrase come from… Oh yes:

Kodachrome
You give us those nice bright colors
You give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah!
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away

Paul Simon

5 comments:

  1. beautiful raindrops on the leaves, i like that shot a lot. so you are still having rain, is that common for this time of year? love those purple flowers, so beautiful. I have not heard the kodachrome before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great post for Watery Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand pictures but I can't agree with Paul Simon...........Kodachrome, I hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header leaves! We have Lupines around here, but only the dark orange ones, which I don't think are near as pretty as these.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands