Sunday, 25 December 2011

25 December 2011 - Christmas Day

CIMG5915-3

“Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.”
~ Theodore Roethke ~

The traditional Advent Calendar runs from 1-24 December,
and so did mine, here in the Picture Book. But since we are still in Christmas, I thought I’d throw in an extra greeting today.

In Sweden, we open our presents on Christmas Eve.
In many other countries, you open yours on Christmas Day.
Where ever you happen to be on the Earth and in your
Christmas traditions, I wish all you Bloglings out there:

>>> Merry Christmas ! <<<

 

This post will be linked to Shadow Shot Sunday (2).

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Monica! You have a wonderful photo and quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O what a wonderful Christmas post! I did not know that you open presents Christmas Eve! Such a great idea! Children and parents can sleep quietly afterwards!

    Love that photo!

    May you enjoy a very happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card for today, flowers do hold the light and make me feel good when i see them. hope you have a blessed and happy day. i like your greeting to All Over the Earth, it is so amazing that this morning from my sofa i have received greetings from almost every point on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've enjoyed a lovely Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands