Friday, 30 December 2011

Friday My Town: 2011 – The (Tail) End

tail end, n.

1. The hindmost part.
2. The very end; the conclusion.

Definition by http://www.thefreedictionary.com

 

You are facing the end of an old year and the beginning of a new one.
What do you do?

CIMG4294-2

A. Look back

CIMG2710-1

B. I don’t know. I really don’t.

CIMG2521-1

C. Dive right in!

DSC_0158-1

D. Just plod on!

 

Please leave your answer in the Comment Box. Thank you!

 

”Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”
~ Winston Churchill ~

 

Happy New Year, Everyone!

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I like the interpretation. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i love love love animals and this is a wonderful post. love the look back and dive in and plod on, such great advice for the new year. so glad we have another year in front of us being long distance friends. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weeks linky is on the main page of FMTSO. Recently, you may have noticed Sarah has had technical difficulties getting the linky page up. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are planning on migrating the linky page to our main blog in the future, that way any of the authors can help post the linky when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like your interpretation of the word "end." Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colorful text and all these very cool animals. Of course my answer is Dive Right In!!! Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation of the topic! Clever and beautifully executed.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your interpretation too.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative. I think I will just dive in. Happy New Year to you and yours.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands