Bikini weather here. I love snow and ice but you have struggled through a long winter. I wish that the Scandinavian high pressure builds soon and gives you a good summer. It could well give me a wet one.
very beautiful!! to answer your question, it is for irrigation. farmers use it in their fields. think of it as a big huge sprinkler. I will post another pic of one running so you can see.
The weather may be changeable but that is such a beautiful photograph, the reflection of the sky, clouds and trees in the water looks so lovely. xoxoxo ♡
Even that tree branch is bent over in sorrow at this point!!! But what a hauntingly beautiful photo in blues and whites.
ReplyDeleteBikini weather here. I love snow and ice but you have struggled through a long winter. I wish that the Scandinavian high pressure builds soon and gives you a good summer. It could well give me a wet one.
ReplyDeleteSo cold brrrrr.
ReplyDeleteWatery Wednesday t my page, please come and see.
I'm glad to see snow and ice go, but I must admit that snow makes for a beautiful background. Love the angle of this shot; it's graceful and serene.
ReplyDeletebeautiful light and shadows on snow. i love the stillness in this scene.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great atmosphere in your pic!
ReplyDeleteok, who fast forwarded a week to yet another watery wed. awesome is what i vote on this one. you know i love your reflections and this one is amazing
ReplyDeleteWhen the snow is finally gone, won't you miss it just a little? :-)
ReplyDeleteTHE SEEKERS OF WATER
The seekers of water, they say,
Like moisture in every which way—
As ice or as snow
And dewdrops that glow
When sunshine peeks out for some play.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Pacific Coast
very beautiful!! to answer your question, it is for irrigation. farmers use it in their fields. think of it as a big huge sprinkler. I will post another pic of one running so you can see.
ReplyDeletestunning scene
ReplyDeleteperfect for today's weather
Beautiful scene, great angle capturing the reflections of everything - snow, sky and trees. Surely you will warm up soon!
ReplyDeleteThe snow shot is simply beautiful !
ReplyDeleteThe weather may be changeable but that is such a beautiful photograph, the reflection of the sky, clouds and trees in the water looks so lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
So very pretty.
ReplyDelete