Sorry Jama, I forgot to say... At the Textile Museum, which I visited back in February. I've been saving this one for some "special occasion" and today felt like the day! :) - I have now added the info of its whereabouts to the post.
well it fits the WEIRD for sure. i really like it, who knew they made saddlebags for flamingos. i like the way SHE is keeping her big feet on that tiny rug. great choice
Very Cool... thanks for stopping by! I particpate in ABC Wednesday as well, made it through one whole year, but this year not doing so well! I often bite off more than I can chew!
What an interesting find, where did you see it?
ReplyDeleteSorry Jama, I forgot to say... At the Textile Museum, which I visited back in February. I've been saving this one for some "special occasion" and today felt like the day! :) - I have now added the info of its whereabouts to the post.
ReplyDeletewell it fits the WEIRD for sure. i really like it, who knew they made saddlebags for flamingos. i like the way SHE is keeping her big feet on that tiny rug. great choice
ReplyDeleteI really like that flamingo.
ReplyDeleteI always took it to be an ostrich, but what do I know. It might be making April Fools out of all of us!
ReplyDeleteOh this is darling. A great surprise and you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Whahahahahah I loooove that..want one..but am not sure where I would put it! Too fun!!
ReplyDeleteSarah :)
Very Cool... thanks for stopping by! I particpate in ABC Wednesday as well, made it through one whole year, but this year not doing so well! I often bite off more than I can chew!
ReplyDeleteI just adore the strange things people make. Creativity is everywhere. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece.
ReplyDeleteIt's a guitar case and girdles!!!!Har ar har har!!!!! I LOVE it!!! That is one flamingo who is in style!
ReplyDeletewell that is different! I wonder what it is for?
ReplyDeleteDoreen - It's not "for" anything... I think... Except to make you smile or wonder. It's art!
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting ostrich. I like the colors and I kind of actually like it period.
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeletecould not help but smile. It looks very cool. :)
ReplyDeleteWeird and wonderful! I like it when I see something that just makes me want to smile - and keep on smiling.
ReplyDelete