Friday, 28 October 2011

Friday My Town: Creepy Crawlies

DSCN3684-1

CIMG2608

CIMG2609-1

▲ …I prefer my creepy crawlies to be either big and fake as above … ▲

 

▼ …. or not at home, as below … ▼

CIMG4584-1

 

Oh I know I have a few bugs here and there among all my photos as well – the problem is I have not tagged them or collected them in a special folder; and have no time to go looking now.

Butterflies I have plenty; but since I never detect them until they’ve left their most creepy crawly stage behind, I’m not sure they qualify!

 

DSCN8127-2

Common Brimstone

CIMG3523-1

Red Admiral with an Attitude

 

CIMG3416-1

Cabbage Butterfly

Ooops, look what I just found in among the butterflies…

CIMG3308-1

My camera is braver than I am!

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. i like that catepillar in the first shot, that is the kind i like best, cute ones. and the Jurassic Park guys are creepy and also fun. and your butterflies used to be creepy and crawly and look how gorgeous they are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots although I also like the playground caterpillar! I'm beginning to think that Sweden has the most interesting public statues and stuff in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The, almost bejeweled, spiderweb looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I love the fake ones best. Some gorgeous colors here.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing bee photo!!!! Did you do that with a macro or a zoom?? I love the butterflies that look like leaves, and the beautiful web!! It is quite stunning, it must have just rained. Love the cute playground, too. You just get better and better with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first three are such fun and kid-friendly! The photo of the bee is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to get good pics like this of spider webs; I've tried about 3 thousand times. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer my creepy crawlies to be larger than life - and pretend. I also love the bee shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the butterflies and the web. And I think I could get close enough to creepy crawly in pic 1. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your play bug and big dinos in the woods shots. very cool. the spider web is awesome also. I do not like spiders though.......

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands