A giant rabbit in the fog!! AND great reflection, even through the fog. AND the fog is illuminated by a kind of light. Just brilliant, both literally and figuratively.
it is see through fog, I can barely see the rabbit, I am surprised the camera took it this well in fog. I have tried before and it is hard to get. beautiful watery mystical scene
A giant rabbit in the fog!! AND great reflection, even through the fog. AND the fog is illuminated by a kind of light. Just brilliant, both literally and figuratively.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful image. Awful weather but it works well.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful image...
ReplyDeleteI live just a few miles from Charles Dodgsons (Lewis Carroll)birth place.
I have just had a lovely browse around your blog.
Definitely autumn.
ReplyDeleteit is see through fog, I can barely see the rabbit, I am surprised the camera took it this well in fog. I have tried before and it is hard to get. beautiful watery mystical scene
ReplyDeleteI took a deep breath when I saw that image and felt the serenity! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete