Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Watery Wednesday: Free Fall

Watery Wednesday # 121

DSCN1197-1

Those of you who have been following me for a while no doubt recognize this place by now. This little dam and waterfall in the river not far from where I live is a spot I keep returning to ever so often with my camera, whatever the season of the year. This very cold and frozen winter, it is also one of the few places where one will still find running water…

DSCN1188-1

DSCN1174-1

The pictures in this post were all taken on New Year’s Eve, 2010 © DawnTreader

6 comments:

  1. i don't know how those ducks are floating in that cold water. thermal underwear maybe? ha ha
    i love the new header for the new picture book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbara bilder allihop. Den sista har ett väldigt fint ljus. Allt ser så krispigt vackert ut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefina bilder, med vackert solsken. Tack för titten hos mig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header! It's sparkly and uplifting and beautiful; it has everything. The first picture is my favorite, I love the close-up and the way the white bare trees are in front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics are all beautiful Monika! The first pic is my favorite, since I like minimal style pics:)
    You're getting good use out of the boots you bought a while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. No doubt about why you return to this spot; it's beautiful.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands