Thursday, 17 February 2011

Kaleidoscoped Birds (for Adrian and Pauline)

DSCN7586-1k1

I decided to postpone my October Calendar picture until Sunday,
and use my theme-free Thursday for another kaleidoscope instead.

Adrian expressed appreciation of my recent kaleidoscopes of flowers,
and Pauline wondered wittily if we would now be seeing
kaleidoscoped birds from Adrian… That will be up to him to decide;
b
ut I of course could not resist the experiment…! So look closely at the
pattern above… Can you see the birds? Here is the original:

DSCN7586-1

I suppose I had better reassure you, like they do sometimes on TV…
No actual animal cruelty was involved!

 

6 comments:

  1. These really are fun......thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic kaleidoscope picture - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cool and yes i could see the birds beaks in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love kaleidoscopes anyway! I like the green of the grass contrasting with the birds' feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE it!!! So beautiful! And I also like the origional picture! The birds are striking the same pose side by side, so cute! Do you know what kind of birds they are? I think it would be cool to do a kaleidoscope each week! I need to get this photo program!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands