Friday, 11 February 2011

My Calendar 2011 *June* + SkyWatch Friday

1106-DSCN6456-2

Photo from mid June, 2010: Start of the summer holidays…
Still a bit cold to go swimming, but what’s the hurry?
A whole long summer still ahead, just waiting to be explored…!

---

(Gives me a surrealistic feeling to be posting a summer picture today…
Haven’t been out for two days because of a raging snowstorm outside!)

---

For more pictures of the sky, go to SkyWatch Friday.

---

Scroll down or click here for my Friday My Town Shoot Out post.

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely to think about summer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurry spring to visit Monica...photo are the pilot light of memories and this is a great summer memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot!

    Hope you can come and take a look at my Skywatch post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to be here just to take a look around and took a lot of photos. Is it cold? Happy weekend!
    Sky Watch Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I would be scared to walk out on that skinny thin pier, though!! Oh, I hope you're doing O.K., all snowed in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)

Welcome to also visit my main blog: Beyond the Lone Islands