Photo from mid June, 2010: Start of the summer holidays…
Still a bit cold to go swimming, but what’s the hurry?
A whole long summer still ahead, just waiting to be explored…!
---
(Gives me a surrealistic feeling to be posting a summer picture today…
Haven’t been out for two days because of a raging snowstorm outside!)
---
For more pictures of the sky, go to SkyWatch Friday.
---
Scroll down or click here for my Friday My Town Shoot Out post.
It's lovely to think about summer : )
ReplyDeletehurry spring to visit Monica...photo are the pilot light of memories and this is a great summer memory
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot!
ReplyDeleteHope you can come and take a look at my Skywatch post. Have a great weekend.
I love to be here just to take a look around and took a lot of photos. Is it cold? Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSky Watch Friday
This is lovely! I would be scared to walk out on that skinny thin pier, though!! Oh, I hope you're doing O.K., all snowed in!!!
ReplyDelete